I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. I made my way to her incall actually walked from my location which was a bit of a mistake since it was a long walk. What was behind the door was a little minx in sexy cloths. She led to me to the room, I grabbed a towel as I walked over to the bathroom to wash. All I can say is I was very happy with her and she has all the potentials to become a star. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. Her boobs are awesome, nice and firm, they really should be more highlighted in the photos! If you read this, thanks again for a fabulous afternoon! 801-477-6511 ... more >