I arrived at her location and I'm greeted by this cute lady wearing a nice set of panties. We sat and talked a bit before going at it, she is very easy to talk to, has very pretty eyes, nice ass and legs. I get to the location and when she opened the door, I see this very pretty lady with bra and panties waiting for me. Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. She is very friendly and talkative. I would like to share some quick feedback on this massage therapist, I paid for the full hour, the location was upscale. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! She treated me very warmly and led me to the bathroom to freshen up. Small chit chat about the weather and then asked how I like my massage. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. 786-903-0904 ... more >