It was a nice, good size room. Bathroom was kind of small, but clean. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. Overall, I had a great time and will repeat for sure. Her massage skills are awesome - since she is very fit - good for smoothing out all my sore spots. During the massage she likes to talk, but she doesn't dominate the conversation, she actually listened to me and prompted me to share whatever I want in complete confidence - it felt easy to talk to her. Sometimes a guy just needs to talk about his day at work and she's OK with that and made me feel better for getting my worries off my mind. I just had to be with her. Had a bit of small talk/tease (just the way she talks to you is so sensual). She reminds me of the college gals that I used to hang out with back in the day, when we’d go to the pub drinking or playing pool, or going out to see the movies. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. Here’s the story for you, purely subjective and my opinion only. I had read some good reviews about her as well as a few of our own comments. I called the number and she answered and we had a delightful and risqué conversation. We talked for a while about this and that, and she put me totally at ease, even going to the extent of saying that I can be completely forthright about what I wanted out of the session. Somebody mentioned earlier about how her attitude was almost "Geisha" like. And that's exactly what I experienced. She's so focused on your needs and so attentive to the tiniest of details that your nervousness sort of vanishes. I sat on the bed and she asked what I was looking for and I replied a good massage. 786-855-1159 ... more >