Set up was fairly easy. We had been texting back and forth over the last few nights, so we already had a good rapport. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. I was very impressed with her service and she is pretty liberal as well so long as you behave like a gentleman. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. She is very friendly and talkative. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. Last week I was lucky enough to see her. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. She is a beautiful girl with a very exciting attitude and great enthusiasm. 786-741-1414 ... more >