I went to see her because of some previous reviews on here from which I determined that she was what I was looking for, and I was not wrong! She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. First thing I could think of was WOW! Location was a nice room close to where I work. She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. I got back from the session with her and thought I would write a review, because she deserved it. The thoughts in my mind have been running for far too long, I was holding it for the longest time that day prior to our session. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. 786-717-2618 ... more >