The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. All I can say is wow. I was fully relaxed. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. She is one of those rare gems to visit, she said she expects to be here few more weeks. She is pretty as a picture with a gorgeous smile. She also is one of the nicest, sweetest ladies you will ever meet. No offense to the other ladies Iíve seen, but we seem to have a special something going on. I had great experience with her. I know this may sound like a shill review. It is not. I think she provides an outstanding and different type of experience. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. She is a sweetie. 786-697-0067 ... more >