Amenities were impeccable. Genuinely nice, very friendly girl with a great attitude and service. Definite repeat (and have, actually). What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. I mean, she is something out of Rio Di Jinero! She was quite into the session. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. Her entire demeanour sets the mood perfectly. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. To top it off, she is beautiful, and very friendly. Determined to ensure one has a great time. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. 786-677-6914 ... more >