She is beautifully curvy in the right places with really nice naturals. I was sold at the door as I peaked behind to take in her gorgeous face. This girl is cheerful, charming, and can stroke your ego. Gentlemen, she is amazing and the session was beyond anything I anticipated and/or hoped for. I am providing a more detailed review for those who are interested in knowing how the session unfolded and what you may expect if you visit her. Additionally, in writing, I get to relive what was the very best experience I have had with a massage therapist. Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! I told her it was my time so after my shower she beckoned me to the room. Her pictures are accurate. Her pictures do not do justice to how gorgeous and sexy she is in person. I met her at the location and when I first arrived I was blown away by such a beautiful smile, bright eyes and shiny hair. It is not often that I get the deer in headlights sensation when the door opens. Yes, you read the reviews (not many in this case), yes you study the photos, but let's face it: You can never be completely sure what you'll see when you get there. Well, in her case, you'll see a face that could easily be plastered all over town on billboards advertising the latest ice cream. You know the type: pretty, young, sexy, flirtatious, but somewhat toned-down and GND-y. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. I won't go into deep detail, suffice to say she is a 9 all round! 786-667-3838 ... more >