Maybe I benefited a bit from a very passionate vixen...lucky me! I'm glad I met this little temptress. She is about my height with heels on, in bare feet maybe couple inch shorter. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. She was quite into the session. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. When she tells her buddies I am not sure they will believe her but I must tell her eyes are on her head and not polite to stare at her goodies lol. I had a great sense of anticipation, since I tried seeing her last time I was in town, but our schedules didn't work out. As soon as I knew I was coming I booked early to be able to meet her... and boy, my only regret is that I should have seen her even earlier! I had some spare cash from benefits for last year, so I wanted to have some fun. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. Guys, she's the real deal. I was a little nervous but she was worth every penny. 786-642-4469 ... more >