Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. Always fun to be getting a great massage and then look up to a sexy provider! Saw her the other day and was extremely impressed. I have never seen a massage therapist that was so, for lack of a better word, bubbly. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. I am not the type to kiss and tell all the details but I will say I always leave her place wanting to come back as quickly as possible so I can explore more of this phenomenal lady. Treat her well gentlemen. First I thought she was Latina. It's the different atmosphere which made me feel comfortable and relaxed. We were giggling all the way. She is very beautiful in a genuine kind of way, like the pretty girl next door that you dream about. To top if off, she has a great body with a superb bum. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! I hopped in the shower and hurried back (because I felt really cold after I got out of the shower), where she was waiting. 786-632-6268 ... more >