I saw her and just had to write down this review as soon as I came back. Her pictures are accurate. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. Truly outstanding and memorable. Saw her few days ago. It was a last minute decision which is usually the way it has to be with me. She is beautiful with a rock solid killer body and a butt to die for. Loved her great no-rush attitude and some great conversation. I would never hesitate to spend time with her again. Just think I may have never seen her if I had not been left out in the cold by another provider. She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. I gave her a call for the appointment at noon. In heels she was at least my height if not taller, and I still remember the awesome sight of walking behind her. I spent a wonderful evening at her place, and gentlemen, it was a time to remember! She is beautiful, warm, and friendly, and full of interesting and intelligent conversation. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. 786-610-4776 ... more >