This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. Boy was I glad I took the plunge. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. The date went better than I had anticipated. Words cannot do justice to what she did or how it made me feel but I know for fact that I have never had such an extended feeling of euphoria in my life and I cannot wait to experience it again. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. I saw her ad on the forums, did a quick search for her on this board and found no reviews. She has been in a great discreet location with parking, very close to where I work. Location was extremely easy to find and very upscale. She hugged me, we talked a little bit. I told her I need to use the bathroom. I'm always sceptical with professional pics. I have been duped before, so I was ready to walk if I didn't like what I saw. Went up and when she opened the door, I'm pretty sure my jaw hit the floor. She is a knockout!! 786-571-7587 ... more >