Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. The session was very satisfying, I haven't had an encounter like that in a while. She is great and if you look for massage therapist in terms of looks and services, I recommend. She's very down to earth easy going person too. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. Sensing that this was going to be a very good session with an obviously very pleased woman there then commenced a very mutually satisfying hour of fun, laughter, play, emotion, intensity and passion. She always makes me feel like a king. Took a quick bathroom visit and when I got back to the room. She had a nice smile was very pleasant and instructed me to lie down. If you, like me, are most interested in the overall experience, with a friendly, attractive young woman with that 'lets have some fun' attitude then you must give her a try. A definite repeat. Looked fantastic in panties combined with a tight top. She is easy going with a sharp wit, very funny and sexy all in an understated but confident manner. I have the feeling that she truly enjoys this line of work. 786-562-9588 ... more >