Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. Being with her was definitely as close to the best experience as one could get...she talks the talk, and walks the walk...she is just amazing...and honestly how she prepared herself for our time together was impeccable...her entire body...soft and fragrant...like flowers and candy...wow... The chemistry was overwhelming and the experience leaves you anticipating the next time before you've fully experienced the first time. That is what it was like seeing her. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She has good height with a very pretty face and her body is quite toned with a nice pair of tits. I'm a sucker for her type so despite the lack of pictures I took a chance and I'm glad I did. It was fantastic in every way. She has a fantastic body with nice breasts and perky nipples. I love that! Great ass too!! 786-539-5532 ... more >