She makes you feel like a king, greeting you in a nice dress and giving you a captivating smile showing off her warm personality. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, but see through my beauty and recognize that the hot little number I am speaking of is definitely worthy of seeing. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. I saw her a few weeks ago before she had any pictures or reviews posted. She does it part time, she has a full time job, hence she works few days a week. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. After reading a good review of her lately decided to take a plunge. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! Her techniques are amazing for someone so innocent looking. 786-539-5347 ... more >