She has a body that when you look at it you just want to hold her, squeeze her, and just look at her again. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. Seems to enjoy her work, which is always a plus. Beautiful woman looking very much as her pictures would suggest. Found her to be friendly, chatty and very accommodating. I was going to try her again before I posted a review but a friend of mine saw her the same day and he won't stop talking about her so I figure she is worth a mention here. Wow, I am so glad to have found her. I'm truly smitten. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. She wore a cute bra and panty ensemble. She told me to come near her and I took off my towel. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. I saw her recently at her new location across town. Wow! For those of you who really enjoy spending time in a nicely decorated and superbly clean place, you will be readily impressed. Her description seemed compelling, so I decided to take a chance. After a short chat, I was made an offer that I kindly accepted. The greeting was warm and the massage amazing. 786-513-4280 ... more >