You know, there are good looking girls, and then there are hot looking girls? The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. What a good time we were having and this was just the appetizer...main course was to follow! Booking was no problem. Her schedule was actually getting full, so I was lucky to get a booking for one hour. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. I have been meaning to get around to posting this review but never had time. Booking was easy, the incall location was good to go, and she was amazing. Gorgeous and just an adorable package. I was actually taken aback when I saw her.... what a cutie. She did something with her hands which really got me going and I was more excited than I usually am. I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! Place was easy enough to find, even though gps couldn't find it, basically look for it. Parking was good too, plenty of time. She is a very good natured girl and I hope to see her again before she leaves. 786-492-5149 ... more >