I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. I had the pleasure of seeing her this week after having my eye on her for awhile. Schedules finally aligned although had to opt for a shorter session. Called up knocked on door and she opened it. First impression was wow is she cute. Wearing her sexy massage therapist uniform I was like damn I've scored. She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. We were giggling all the way. She has a great personality and for some reason we had a pretty good connection. Booking was just as painless as the last time. I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! 786-395-6601 ... more >