She wore heels when I walked in, still she's about my height and she is looking at me. And I love it. Arrived at the place and was sent up immediately and was pleased when I saw her. The session turned out longer than intended but I have to say that she is absolutely gorgeous, imho, has a great sense of humour, is relaxing, fun to be with, is a total sweetheart and to top it off provides GREAT service. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! No complaints to note whatsoever. Would recommend, and will repeat. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. Nice breasts that look real and very sexy. We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. I could've stayed all night. In short, one of the most incredible, spontaneous, explosive sessions I've had. Knows how to take the lead and let you enjoy the session. 786-271-4688 ... more >