I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. Her pictures on the website are definitely accurate. She was wearing this very sexy dress that made my jaw drop. To be honest I was little nervous because I thought she was so damn beautiful when I saw her. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. Finally gotten around to contributing to this site. Have seen several massage therapists over the last couple weeks and will be posting what I think might be useful to my fellow board members. There was no clock watching - I was over when I told her that it was time I left.. she never brought it up. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. I had the honour of meeting her on two occasions. I agree with the reviews posted on this board about this wonderful lady. She is athletic, cute as hell and very sexy. She has soft hair and a terrific smile. Her bottom is easily one of the finest, roundest, most squeezable bums anywhere! I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. 781-262-1447 ... more >