That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. I'll be the first to admit, I have not written a review in a LONG time. Have become more of a lurker on here and that's only because I make appointments to see girls who are already very well reviewed on this board from trust members and there would really be no point in me posting yet another review repeating what many have already said in their threads. The eyes are easy to get lost in, and giggle is so adorable. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? Donít know if at my age my heart can take all of this action so I might stick to massages but she was definitely worth the visit. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. The location was upscale and her room was very nice and tidy. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. She is very cute and that body, wow!! She has the curves of a model. Very cool chick as well! We ventured into the room. She unwrapped the towel and the stream of compliments has started. I saw this beautiful lady and I was about to write a review, but I was taken away and was held hostage by a nymph for a few days and no time for this board, so here we go. 781-233-2924 ... more >