The initial positive reviews raised my interest until I finally took the plunge last week. I think it would only be fair to chime in and give in my two cents since I have been benefiting from all of your two cents and reviews very much. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! Truly outstanding and memorable. Her breasts are great, cute nipples. I watched her and she loved it! I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. I actually was surprised to see such a hot girl when she opened the door. The location was up-scale, and she had some nice lingerie on when I arrived. I found her to be very enthusiastic and engaged. I don't like to review girls, because I usually see someone based on a recent review, so if it's good it's already been said. I make rare exceptions for special girls and she is one very special girl. 778-402-7030 ... more >