Sunday night, after a long day at the office, called to book her for 45min session. She does talk with a bit of a nod and a wink, doesn't seem to take herself too seriously, which I found very adorable like we were all in on the fun. Recently seen her, and was impressed with this girl once again. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. Her tummy and bum are as cute as ever and looks like she keeps fit by jogging. The massage itself was very sensual which I love. She spent a bit of time on the back and shoulders but eventually got to the tease which was great (the part I look forward to as a preamble the most). She did her share of leaning over my face which was incredible. One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. Letís just say that I had her on my mind for the rest of the day. Booking was just as painless as the last time. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. 778-402-6994 ... more >