Despite my intense urges about meeting her, we started with just sitting and talking which I really loved it put me quite at ease. She really knew how to connect with me. I honestly felt like I was sitting in my living room with my girlfriend (OK my imaginary girlfriend). I would have been content to fill the whole hour like this. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. I am glad to say that she offers the same great level of service. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. She is a gorgeous lady and went out of her way to make me happy. Well sign me up for her fan club! 778-239-0254 ... more >