This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. I had a sense that she recognized me and somehow she looked even better than before with those seductive eyes. I thought she looked amazing. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. She opened the door in the sexy outfit she wears in several of her pics. She starts massaging me with lotion. Shoulder first, then arms, abs, and thighs. Booked the appointment with ease and she looked great in that outfit in the ad. When we retreated she performed some more poses for me until I could not resist anymore. I am in an area where we don't have nearly enough massage therapists out here. I read a lot of positive reports about this girl on this board, and since I was suffering from back pain, so decided to give her a try. You guys should be lining up to see this girl while she is here and watch carefully for her! If you like feminine bodies on women with beautiful, soft skin and a gorgeous face, massage providers who operate without overcharging or being too into themselves, she is the girl for you. She is a very inviting, intelligent and friendly person who puts you at ease from the get go. I would go on to say that she is probably one of the most attractive women I have ever met in this industry and I am very critical in this area. 775-764-4005 ... more >