Throughout she was friendly, tried to please, and was nice to talk to and fun to be with. She was really nice, down to earth and provided good service so I was a happy camper. I will definitely repeat, most likely next week. Best bang for a buck for sure. Another positive review for this girl. I had been looking around for a while and worked up the nerve to book this week and I have to say I was very much satisfied. I had a brain cramp and struggled to find the location despite having been in the area before .. duh ! Anyway, when I finally made my way up there stood a very pretty girl with a beautiful smile. Facially she is more then GND pretty IMO. Has beautiful eyes to boot. Hot is an accurate description and usually really MCOT. That said, beauty comes in many forms and conversation was so easy it was like meeting an old friend. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. Wide eyed, staring and smiling excitedly whoops, “Oh my God, what a great body you have!”. Thought I should share a review of one of the best massage therapists I ever visited. She gave me the room number by texting me. I will with full confidence state is that she is one hell of a sexy, enthusiastic, engaging, passionate and genuinely warm and beautiful young woman with whom I shared a very mutually pleasurable time with. 775-659-9695 ... more >