We really had a lot of very unrushed fun together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again. Seen her for 1/2hr appt. Pics in her ads are definitely her. Love her shapely body and awesome ass. What blew me away was her personality as she made me feel great. Since I think went a bit overtime, she was patient so I gave a nice tip. I am ready to report on my most recent romantic interlude. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. I think this girl is under-reviewed as I think just her overall package and great service will score many clients down the road. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! I would definitely repeat with her next time I'm in there. When I arrived she gave me a warm welcome right off the bat. Any awkward feeling you might get when you walk through the door was gone instantly. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. Her tummy is beautiful. Her entire skin is incredibly soft to the touch. I could have stayed with her for hours just rubbing that soft skin. 775-182-7362 ... more >