She was tireless and happy to work to bring me to total satisfaction. I know that makes no sense but like I said my brain was not on level ground. I was sort of in brain ecstasy for a few hours after the session. Unlike my other reviews, I'm going to keep this review really short; since she's well reviewed. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. I've never read anything less than a stellar review regarding her services. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. First thing I could think of was WOW! Was greeted by a very friendly, cute attractive young woman, pics are of her and appear recent. After lunch I decided to stop by her place which is a 5 minute drive South. For me this girl falls into a special category. She comes off as little shy but but I believe she's just being coy. Indeed she is very young looking. This was as close to a Swedish massage as anyone could hope for in this business. She giggled a lot which made her even hotter. 773-999-9361 ... more >