One of the few girls in this industry I actually enjoyed talking to, so I agree about her personality.. this ones a keeper! This board lately has had a stellar line-up of incredible ladies and I was definitely not disappointed. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. She kinda reminded me of some of the college girls I went to school with. I will not delve into my Don Juan Jr.-esque powers of seduction, nor reveal if they had an effect on her and her interactions and thus session with me. I liked the pics and I liked how she worded her ad recently, so I decided to meet her, and very glad that I did! She seems to be a very bright young lady, one I could talk with for hours. She also takes care of herself. She told me that she doesn't like to take a lot of customers in a day. Her positive attitude is off the charts, from the minute I walked in until I left (a bit over the hour) she made me feel like a king. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. 773-938-7829 ... more >