Knocked on the door and came in and was not disappointed. She opens the door with a big smile, and she is very pretty! She is very bubbly, enthusiastic and a joy to engage with. The chat can sometimes be a bit awkward and guarded - on both sides. But I found her to be straightforward and open. A very refreshing and nice way to start. It was a challenge for me to maintain the balance between keeping my mind on the conversation and just breaking down and staring at every inch of her body. I had something lined up for the morning but I realized I needed to get work related matters cleared away before Im gone so I had to cancel someone Ive been dying to see. Ugh. Decided to try my luck and see whos available and the website hit me with this cute babe. Will I repeat? Definitely - I love a talented girl, but just as important, she has a positive personality and is engaging to talk to. I will definitely see her again....for longer. She is a cool girl and a total sweetheart. We engaged in some good conversation after. She is definitely the kind of girl you could talk for hours with over some drinks. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? This is the only massage therapist I thought about days after seeing because she has made the session amazing and I'm left with the feeling it will be even better next time. She's also just a total sweetheart to top it all off. Booking with her is a breeze, and her professionalism in keeping time and returning texts is amazing. The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. The pics on the website are very accurate. These days I play super safe. She was cool with all my requests. I'm sure most if not all girls prefer that themselves. 773-916-8329 ... more >