The next hour was off the charts! Highly energetic, just got really into each other. She was dressed tastefully and high class. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. Hot body, service was good. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. I visited her again yesterday, and it was another excellent experience. I am going to see her again this afternoon. Her eyes generate loveliness, and she has a great genuine smile that she offers up freely through the session. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. I believe that the location is the first part to create great ambiance which usually translates into the beginning of a great session. Booked through text which was easy and confirmed by phone. 773-688-9429 ... more >