I had an amazing time with her myself, and agree with what was said about her body, and would add that I think she has one of the prettiest faces I've seen recently as well. No attitude or distractions, communication was great and as down to earth as its gets. Makes for a very casual and stress free encounter. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. She is at least a 9 on my personal Richter scale, and next time I hope to take the full cruise and I have the feeling that it could well be a chart topping earth moving 10! The photos of her capture her personality perfectly. Girl is clearly comfortable talking/flirting with a gentleman much older than her. Smart and inquisitive, we had a great conversation to get better acquainted. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. I took a chance and messaged her that I was coming to town and we managed to set a date and time. Wearing a sexy, tight outfit that easily brought a smile to my face. She was dressed exactly like in her pictures and even satiated my request for specifically revealing poses as we chitchatted to get to know each other. I don't know why I've never written a review for my ATF. I'm sorry guys I guess I was trying to keep her to myself. We have definitely clicked from the start and her personality shines through as you get to know her better. She's smart, sexy and has an amazing personality. She has made me feel like I'm the only one that matters during our time together. I don't even know how else I can put but this but woman has the best technique compared to the massage therapists that I met in the past, I could have just spend the whole time admiring her, this woman knows how to take care of herself and it shows... her personality is really good and she follows directions with no complaints. She looks truly DDG and knows how to make you feel like a king, she's a keeper. I'm not going to use numbers; everything is subjective. I find her to be incredibly sexy. She has a cute face and gorgeous eyes. 773-654-9395 ... more >