Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. She is a great provider on two levels. The massage itself and on the mental/emotional level as well. I left feeling like I was in love with her. If you are looking for a complete and sensual encounter, then she is very definitely a great choice. By the time I left, I thought she was beautiful, with an expressive face - and as the other review noted, gorgeous natural breasts. For those into details on looks, nice stomach, very nice legs, not too skinny, but toned and shapely, nice shapely butt, and an absolutely beautiful smile. I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. I have been intrigued by her since I saw her on this website. Online pics are accurate although really donít do her justice. Loved her lightly scented bust and the elegant nape of her neck. Nice tummy, absolutely perfectly shaped bum Ė firm, yet plush with just the right amount of perceptible bounce when she saunters casually around. It was completely mind blowing! Was my last review perhaps too graphic? That's something only a quality massage therapist can offer. 773-645-3660 ... more >