Service: Very good...lots of energy. She cleaned me up with a warm towel, and we chilled, relaxing and talking. She is a very pretty. I imagined a certain outfit and she answered the door in something similar - very nice. I don't usually write too many reviews and I only do when I have a great experience with the massage therapist. I felt like we connected so well, she is such a great girl and is so easy to talk too. I know it is really about what we guys go for but for me its the conversation as well which she is great at. Seriously good service.... what a great time! Yes, some people do tend towards a certain type and lord knows I've been chasing that. But every now and then you meet a girl and realize how much you can enjoy other varieties. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. The power of this board is awesome, never hesitate to post your feedback, based on a review I decided to take the plunge and check her out. I'm here to report back and cement his review as being accurate, maybe I even had a better experience, who knows. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. She deserves a good recommendation, but please don't wear her out, fellow board members. She is great to talk with, and was overall a joy to be with. You guys complained about her having no reviews, so here I am - hoping that this doesn't create so much demand that I can't get back in to see her! But please treat her well. She is sweet, and unspoiled, so please do treat her right. She was a real sweetie too and there was no clock watching at all. 773-644-7331 ... more >