Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. Greeted me at the door with a hug and kiss before I even had my shoes off. Heaven. I knew then that I was in for a wild ride. I know you know it already, but I'll just repeat it. I like to earn my good reviews. I asked to use the bathroom because I was sweaty from the walk and she said sure. This girl is the one in the pic and you'll agree if you try her out. The view was gorgeous and she was amazing and very nice. We chatted a bit, and she was great to talk to. I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. No problem since her location was close to my place. Afterwards we lay and chatted until time was up. There is just something about this lady that really turns my crank. 773-234-5791 ... more >