It's always good to play guessing games in your head as to how a massage therapist would look facially before you meet her. I entered the room and standing behind the door was this extremely cute girl with a flawless body, in a lingerie set. Facially, I thought that she was definitely somewhere in between the spectrum spanning GND and DDG, with very fine features and mesmerizing eyes. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. If you are a warm, friendly and genuine gentleman with her you will be more than amply rewarded. I recommend her because of her participation, her willingness to please and accommodate the customer, she is a hot looking gal IMHO and if you're worried about taking a risk on gal that may not provide the services you paid for, I doubt that will be the case with this gal. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. I felt like a young guy with a new girlfriend just relaxing with no worries. Repeat? Likely yes, like I said, I did enjoy my session and she's pretty good at what she does, she'll make you happy! I pre-booked a 1hr session via txt last week and everything went smoothly. On the day of, I received a text asking me to confirm our appt which I gladly did. She is so sweet too, she couldn't apologize enough for the delay. I was completely relaxed and took a minute to enjoy the moment. It was definitely worth the money I shelled out and totally worth the wait. She must have already attained a sort of cult status among massage seekers and I'm pretty sure it's going to stay that way for a long time to come. She has a beautiful body, great attitude and even greater service - a rarity in the massage therapist world. She is STUNNING! and cute as I knew she would be. 770-737-1067 ... more >