I noticed that the website was down but she still had an ad on here. I decided to call the place. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. The high heels and the dress put her “assets” at full value. The view was just spectacular. I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. I won't lie I felt pretty awkward and nervous when I got into the room lol but I had never done this type of thing before and she helped me feel very comfortable, she is a sweetheart. She has those beautiful breasts that are just the right size and feature lovely nipples. In terms of height, with heels she's at least my height. More importantly, her attitude is great which is why I would repeat. Repeat - in a heartbeat. Thank you for a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing you again soon. Location was clean and cool, easy parking, drive out wasn't too bad from there. This girl aims to please, and makes you feel special right when you walk in the door, and all the way until you walk out that door. I ended up driving to a variety store after the session cause I badly needed a cold drink. All in all another great time with a beautiful lady. 770-232-6766 ... more >