I'll keep this review short and light on details cause what others have said about her already is entirely true! I would like to give a big thank you for all the contributors here and the people who TOFTT and in turn pointed me in the right direction. Which is how I found this lovely and absolutely amazing lady. She's just too good and way too sexy I must repeat. I had a great time with her and was surprised that such a sweetheart with a face, figure and services like hers arenít getting more notice. I am from out of town, but when I'm back, I know I won't be looking around. I'll go right back to her for sure! She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. She is hot, smoking even. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. I asked to use the bathroom, came out and then it was the fun started. Very pretty face, voice to match and service with smile and aim to please. She has the potential of being the best if she keeps this up - outclassing the rest. Yes this gal is some of the best performers are out there! I'm telling you she has nice tits and one of the best asses I've seen in a while. 205-719-0209 ... more >