She kindly told me that I worked so hard that I deserved to take a break. She was very friendly right away. I think she was mentioned in a thread somewhere before, but not specifically reviewed, apart from the news yesterday of me coming back, so I am willing to shed some light into this. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. She seemed quite pleasant on the phone with a cute girly voice. We agreed on her working next Wed/Thur, so we can repeat this amazing encounter. I don't think I've ever had a bad experience with her. She can be shy at times but listens to directions very well and is all about pleasing. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. Personality is really friendly and chatty. She kind of reminded me of that other girl from here, great chick great service and physically just what I wanted. Everyone should have qualities about themselves that are attractive to such beautiful and wonderful women. 205-679-0325 ... more >