I felt so excited and delighted. Her massage was much better than most and she certainly takes her time. She didn't rush anything. When I first got to the door she was warm but there was no hug or kiss, which had me a bit worried. I was very wrong. I hope to improve my writing skills as I go along LOL. As I was getting ready to get up, she pulled me close to snuggle and encouraged me to explore her body some more. She reminded me of the type of girl you would date when you were in college - super cute and sort of shy but opens up if you take charge. I thought of seeing her again after my meeting but ended up taking some clients out and didnít get home until late. The chemistry was off the charts and I'm sure glad she wasn't the first lady I saw or my standards would be higher than they already are. I've been walking around all weekend thinking about how much fun I had with her. You might be able to find a girl who's as much fun as her but I'll doubt you'll find one who's more fun. She is totally relaxed and no attitude, makes you feel like you have known her for a while which is great. For those wondering about looks, yes her photos are accurate. She has a nice body, and lovely tits. She is young and pretty in a GND kind of way (which is my preference anyway). She always makes me feel like a king. Parked my car in the back and entered through the front door. Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. 205-622-5485 ... more >