Met with this wild one last week and it was an awesome experience. What wonderful combinations of fate, desire and destiny were at play that night, our passionate journey to the heavenly conclusion was pure bliss for both of us. The phone service and directions were professional. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. As for the service. Second to none! She did not rush me at all. When I got there, I was surprised how pretty and sweet she is. We did some small chit chat then it was off of the shower. After I was done showering, she was waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. We chatted for a few minutes and then I was off, and in search of a cold drink. I am a repeat client, and have never felt rushed, but I tend to keep an eye on the clock to make sure I don't take advantage of a great arrangement. The door closes and there she was in front of me, a beauty in a lingerie set of panties and bra. Greeted me with a huge smile on her face and genuine embrace and off we went into the room. She is gorgeous, young looking, her pictures aren't altered at all - she looks exactly like her pictures... pure heaven! 205-543-9195 ... more >