Girl is great!! she's a definite repeat. If you haven't had the pleasure, you should give her a try. For those of you who are fully capable of displaying such attributes with her then I would most heartily recommend her. It was very important to me to find someone sweet who would not treat me like a number.. make me feel special. I asked if she was available immediately the response was an hour's notice which didn't work for my schedule. I know some guys will start saying that this is a shill review because I concentrate on her face, gorgeous eyes, beautiful smile, but my session with her was somehow different. I walked out walking on a cloud, not only because the experience was so fantastic, but because I had met a truly gorgeous girl inside and out. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. Her rate is too low for a lady of her quality IMO. With that kind of pampering of the sensual way she give herself, of the wide range of things she does. I was left with a satisfying relaxation which I haven't experienced in a while. The pics in the ad are definitely her as she was wearing that exact same outfit when I saw her. She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. This girl standing in front of me totally jaw-dropping gorgeous young lady, she is tall with heels, great body (all natural) with pair of long legs. No doubt in my opinion she is beautiful with her attractive eyes! She only has light make up but I can tell she still looks beautiful without make up. Yes - it is her and I need to pick up my jaw from the ground! She has an ass to die for. Her massage was as good as any I've had from an RMT and it's clear she takes pride in delivering an excellent massage. 205-421-5521 ... more >