When I first saw her I was like DAMN what a hot bombshell! I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. On the phone she was very polite and helpful. I went to the appointed location on time, which was clean and very nice. I've been meaning to meet up with her ever since I first saw her pics on this site. We were giggling all the way. I will not go into detail as there are several reviews of her. Yes I know it was my first time with this massage therapist so I have no frame of reference but it was as good as the first time with just about any lady I've been with period. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She is very friendly and talkative. Booking was straight forward. I arrived at the location, she was ready and greeting me with a nice sexy top. I was staying till Sunday but I think I may be staying for next week too. To me her pictures don't do her justice, she is hott and the gal enjoys what she's doing. 205-421-2452 ... more >