Loved those natural pear shaped slightly pendulous breasts. I could have stayed for days. She is a pleasure, and I see why she was rated the best of the rest in the area. Everything I could have hoped for and there was never a glance at the time or the phone. She is a classy girl, and could write a book on what customer service truly means. I do intend to see her again. She was very friendly right away. Beautiful face, sweet lips, great walk and eye contact while talking to me which I love. Rating? is there a chart high enough to fit this rating? I asked her to keep the dress and the heels on. Fellas, she is one sexy lady. Not sure if it's just the style of her pics, but she looks much younger in person. I really know how to spot a real talent. Not only was she great she is absolutely awesome personality wise, a great classy companion indeed. Thought I would post a review of this girl who I recently saw up. It was fantastic in every way. I find her to be very attractive and this is truly a case of a woman who looks even better than her pictures. She greeted me with a nice hug and she came across as very affectionate and touchy feely which I like, felt much like meeting a DDG lady. 205-421-2256 ... more >