You would be thrilled with her service, she is a gem with a neat little body. She is smart and easy to talk to, she has this bubbly personality, she kept on talking while we were cuddling and I was just listening. I freshened up and chilled chatting with her, I was quite tired and satisfied. Conversation was good and didn't seem forced. I felt very comfortable chatting with this hottie. I have seen her three times so far and they have all been great. Cute girl, lovely figure, velvet skin, warm personality and great service. It was just one of those session where everything was clicking. So rare for me on a first encounter. One thing I love about this is the potential for variety. She greets you in incredibly sexy lingerie. From there, everything you would expect. I tend to do a lot of research before I visit someone, and I'm always looking for the Too good to be true scenarios. But something told me that I should take the reviews about this lady seriously, and I'm happy to report, that I'm glad I did! I know there is lots more out there but when you strike gold. When a girl starts out by doing this, you just know that it is going to be a very special session. Asked her if she was good with massage and she said no problem. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. 205-421-2121 ... more >