I came feeling unsure and nervous, but I left feeling like a million bucks. She gets it. She knows how to drive a guy wild and she knows how to please. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! I let her take the lead. I was very passive and she showed some new to me massage tricks as a result. She is by far the hottest girl I have ever seen, and I have seen upwards of 300+ ladies. She fits right in with girls in fashion magazines. Perfect body and smooth skin. Face of an angel. Cute smile and an innocent look. This girl is how I would define my definition of a perfect woman's body. I have a load of reviews to post, but I've been too lazy. So here's the latest! I figured with a new girl I should take the plunge. Boy was I glad I did. We decided on a 30 minute date. I was super pumped, her photos were incredible, and the few reviews I had read were glowing. But my bad habit of more research kept creeping up in the back of my head. Here on this board she has only 2 reviews, that really isn't enough for me. So I reached out to my fellow board members and the bro action was strong! Thanks guys for helping a bro out! The word of mouth just sang of a young woman who was enthusiastic, warm, and willing to please. This was so reassuring, so much so that I ended up realizing that 30 min might not be enough time to really connect with this girl. Just got back from an amazing hour with this young lady and let me just say she is a head turner! Given the pics I went and wasn’t disappointed when she opened the door. She is beautiful, has a spectacular body and incredibly soft smooth skin. The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. 205-421-2001 ... more >