But guys, don't wait for new pictures, book her immediately and be totally surprised when you meet her in person - that's part of the excitement for me - she is stunningly beautiful. Trust me these are definitely her pictures but you have to see her in person. I love it when a girl gets so much pleasure out of our session because it makes me fell like I've still got the looks! Anyway, she is a definite must see if you are into this type of chicks. I was not rushed, nor was she a clock watcher. For those who have read my reviews before, you know that I only partake in but as soon as I walked in and saw her, I threw all of my reservations aside. Sometime last week I was in the mood for a nice massage and decided to look through the availabilities. My regular was just about all booked up, so I was pleasantly surprised to find she was available at the time I had requested. I contacted her by text and she was pretty quick to reply. It was completely mind blowing! She was very responsive and polite in her texts. I had a slight delay coming into town and contacted her about that, and she was very, very easygoing about the whole thing. We chatted for a bit, and she was as much warm and friendly as she was intelligent. This girl is smart, and really knows how to make you feel special. Very sensual teasing that made my entire body quiver with ecstasy. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? She really is the definition of a perfect massage experience. 205-412-5222 ... more >