Not a clock watcher, and fantastic attitude towards the session overall. One classy looking girl. Was completely attentive and focused on delivering an exceptionally satisfying experience. She is wonderful. I was pleasantly surprised when she opened the door. She is very welcoming and makes you feel right at home. She asked me what I enjoyed doing on a date and I told her. Co-incidentally she had many of the same likes and we enjoyed instant chemistry. We found out what we both enjoyed during our date. Without going into too much detail, this girl really enjoys herself and is very good at knowing exactly what a man wants. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. She was terrific and I really enjoyed my time with her. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. She walked into the room right on time and then and there I knew there were going to be many more visits. WOW is she stunning and sensual in person. I mean her pictures are striking, but I have experienced so many first meetings that so often comes with a tiny bit of let down when compared to photos and online personalities. But not with this one nothing but OMG went through my head. I was very impressed with her looks - her photos don't do her justice and she was wearing a very tempting skirt and push up bra. She is a sweetie. This lady seems to genuinely be concerned with making sure you enjoy yourself and goes the extra mile to make it happen. On top of that, the conversation was effortless and she has a real charm about her that I could see getting very addictive. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. I repeated her last weekend and I had another memorable session. 205-369-8741 ... more >