For full disclosure purposes, I love woman with her looks. I donít rank by numbers but she has been added to that small list of mine and I will absolutely be repeating. Was surprised today when I saw her ad on here and was able to make an appointment without difficulty. People were asking about this hot one, I have to say, very well worth it. Very pretty face and great attitude. Wish I could give a 'she looks like...' comparison, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anyone famous that she looks like. The closest I could get was a very hot student I knew in college when I was younger and I wished I could have played with. Maybe she clicked with me / YMMV thing? The pics are quite accurate yet do not fully portray just how sexy she is in person. Just got home from seeing her, and thought I'd write a review. I could see that you guys would just LOVE her, she has the personality of a goddess and is a great listener and conversationalist. Don't be fooled by her innocent college girl look though. She is very good at what she does and knows how to please and tease a man. After reading some glowing reviews about her, I noticed she was returning to town this weekend. I decided to take a chance and see if she was available during the times I could see her. I'm not much a person who gives ratings however if I had to I'd be really tempted to just give a perfect 10 across the board for everything. She is very pretty with beautiful eyes as one of the big assets. 203-433-2072 ... more >