Now that I've got a taste for her, I'm sure my bank account will hate me. I found her to be absolutely gorgeous. Like the hot girls you would see at a club. She is very friendly and cheerful, and a total sweetheart. She aims to please willingly accommodates all your requests with a smile on her face. Had so much fun talking with her I almost forgot about my appointment! Yet another gem found on this board! Can't believe I waited this long to see her seeing I live in the same part of town, what was wrong with me!?!? I took a moment to just admire her body and her pretty bum. The nicest lips and most delicate hands. At points in time, I lost track of who I was. Without getting into too much detail, it was an evening for me to remember. The girl has an angelic appearance but she certainly knew how to make me feel really good. Yes, the pictures are definitely accurate. She is a lovely girl kind of model-like features. While I'm not an ass man, she has an ass to die for. Her lipstick and sexy looking face bear a passing resemblance to my boss' young attractive wife. Service: Very good...lots of energy. Grabbed a quick shower and we chatted some more before I left. Yesterday afternoon just as I was heading out from work, I saw she had just posted one of the most arousing ads in recent memory. Her reputation based on a few reviews here is accurate. She is definitely one of the next rising stars! Girl has some nice GND looks to go with a fit and trim body. Not quite a spinner, but healthy and well proportioned (her pics are genuine). Cute and bubbly, she was very friendly and welcoming. Top marks for personality and attitude, she really knows how to make you feel comfortable. Making a connection with her was smooth and natural. Those of you who have been around know that I have reviewed this lovely once before but I thought it was worth updating my review. 202-858-8762 ... more >